Application Developer / Project Coordinator
– Work individually or as part of a team to develop, support and maintain OutSystems applications using Agile methodologies
– Responsible for all aspects of an application’s system design and technical solutioning
– Conduct application requirements gathering and design review sessions with relevant stakeholders
– Translate high-level business and user requirements into technical system designs, specifications and solutions
– Define and perform all necessary testing to ensure the application meets defined requirements
– Generate all needed documentation including but not limited to:
a) User requirements documentation
b) System and technical design documentation
c) Test scripts and results
To resolve all technical and non-technical issues.
To ensure the tracking and monitoring of items per contractual requirement.
Responsible for submission and monitoring of technical drawings, method statements and proposals.
To ensure construction meets client & regulatory requirements.
To carry out short-term planning to meet site progress.
To coordinate, program, and monitor site work, materials, plant & equipment.
Carry out project objectives to align with company goals.
Reduce material wastages on-site and maximize usage of machinery/equipment.
Business Development Executive
1. To develop and execute marketing and sales strategies
2. To source new potential customers to expand market share.
3. To maintain a good relationship and explore the new potential of existing customers.
4. To lead a healthy and profitable portfolio.
Serve & retain existing market and customers.
Plan and develop new markets and customer base.
Build rapport with customers and suppliers to understand their needs and situation.
Examination and resolve quality issues raised by customers, if any.
Traveling is required to attend to customers’ needs and inquiries.
Monthly sales report.
Involve in production planning to meet customers’ delivery requirements.
NPI Assistant Engineer
Responsible for sample-making activities and ensuring meeting sample on-time delivery requirement
Prepare and update daily sample schedule
Plan and prepare a daily schedule for production and planning
Assist and follow up daily target setting by immediate superior
Troubleshoot all issues related to sample making
Monitor production safe launch performance, resolve issues and suggest improvement plan
Support Care Project Manager (CaPM) on day-to-day activities in processes execution, implementing standard project management practices and tool management.
Support for specified project operational tasks, e.g. reporting, document management, and administrative tasks in relation to daily operations
Liaise with internal teams and customers to arrange meetings
Follow-up and keep track of HW repair reports and status with customers and internal parties.
Record meeting minutes and action items recording with deadline and owner.
CollaboCollaborate with the product manager/team on requirements.
Collaborate with cross-functional team members to build enterprise-level platform (PaaS) that serves both internal and external teams.
Develop and Enhance micro-services using Cloud Native technologies like gRPC, REST, Postgres, Docker, Kafka etc.
Expand our integrated messaging platform by designing and developing new RESTful APIs and backend micro-services.
Optimize and constantly improve the performance of the platform.rate with the product manager/team on requirements.