- Program and configure radio communication systems, according to client specifications.
- Conduct repairs (troubleshoot and replacements) of faulty components.
- Conduct onsite maintenance, site survey, installation at Customer’ sites (including construction site, shipyard, onboard vessel, chemical plant).
- Maintain accurate records of programming and system maintenance and repair activities.
- Collaborate with the team to improve and optimize technical processes.
- Managing the store, including packing, stocktaking, and arranging incoming and outgoing goods.
- Handling the delivery and collection of goods via company van.
- Coordinating with clients, including responding to inquiries regarding technical issues, repair quotations, and after-sales services.
- Relevant technical certification is a plus.
- Relevant experience is a plus.
- Class 3 Driving Licence
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow instructions.
- Good communication and teamwork abilities.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.