- Communicate/ organize with customers/ suppliers to plan shipments.
- Assist and coordinate the scheduling of deliveries.
- Prepare delivery orders and ensure timely invoice submission.
- Prepare purchase orders, sales order and shipping documents.
- Receiving and arranging delivering of goods
- Assist and provide support to sales team
- Higher Secondary/Pre-U/’A” Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- 1-2 years working experience preferred Fluent in English
- Possess good interpersonal skills and ability to interact in a professional & responsive manner.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn & a team player.
- Computer literate & familiar with MS Word and Excel.
- Candidates with no prior experience may be considered
5days work week
9AM – 530PM
Ang Mo Kio