- Support Care Project Manager (CaPM) on day-to-day activities in processes execution, implementing standard project management practices and tool management.
- Support for specified project operational tasks, e.g. reporting, document management, and administrative tasks in relation to daily operations
- Liaise with internal teams and customers to arrange meetings
- Follow-up and keep track of HW repair reports and status with customers and internal parties.
- Record meeting minutes and action items recording with deadline and owner.
- Assist project managers to co-ordinate Hardware delivery and keeping records of delivery notes
- Create Project definition and assist in creating project time tracking for resources.
- Prepare acceptance documents and coordinate with customers for sign-off.
- Create and maintain version-controlled documents related to projects like PO, financial statements, invoicing details, and acceptance letters.
- Responsible for reporting, information, and data sharing for the project team and relevant stakeholder teams (e.g. Logistics, F&C, external vendors etc.)
- Support CaPM in consolidating data for Monthly reporting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Preferably strong/experience in using MSOffice/Office365 suite of products (namely MS Words and MS Excel)
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with different groups of stakeholders
- Strong Team player and self-motivated.
- Good customer service skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to take meeting minutes, track actions and drive closures.
- Moderate level project administration experience preferably within a technology services environment
- Proven client engagement in a demanding environment experience is preferable
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Protemps Employment Services Pte Ltd(EA License Number: 87C5616)
60 Paya Lebar Road, #05-32 Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051
T: (+65) 6337 2188 | F: | W: www.protemps.com.sgApply Now