Manager Fashion and Jewelry Accessories
JOB DESCRIPTION OF Manager Fashion and Jewelery Accessories
- Oversees operation
- Experience in fashion and jewelery accessories
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase parts from approved vendors & sourcing for new partners.
- Ensure all purchase requests are approved within mandated guidelines.
- Process the purchase orders correctly by liaising with suppliers, stakeholders and purchasing admin.
- Resolve supply, quality, service, and invoices issues with vendors and or other stakeholders.
- Attend to calls and email
- Prepare quotation for customers.
- Manage the necessary documentation for the efficient of all import/export activities.
- Communicate with the export and import and related overseas office, and customers suppliers, in all relevant countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and support and activities.
- Monitor, record and report on activities, results and recommendations relating to import/export activities.
- Manage/liaise with stock control, warehousing for import/export activities
- Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner, e.g. Inventory report, shipping schedules, documents, declaring permit, arrange, pack,
- Prepare invoices and quotation to customers and do costing to close job files.
- Undertake any other assigned ad-hoc duties.
- ITE to diploma holders
- Minimum 2 to 3 years proven working experience in the Supervisory role from fashion and jewelery accessories background
- Good negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well under stress in a fast-paced environment.
5 Day Work Week – Mon to Fri (830am to 6pm)