The Logistics Assistant – Secured Logistics is responsible for performing general warehouse operations and activities.
- He performs warehouse operations in adherence to procedures, and the safe and efficient operations of goods and equipment.
- He performs deliveries, asset management and transaction documentation process, and performs the secure handling of goods.
- He also supports implementation of improvement opportunities within the warehouse operations.
- He may be required to work in rotating shifts and be physically fit.
Business Administration Operations
- Participate in value-based culture and a culture of accountability in the organisation
- Adhere to organisation’s governance, compliance issues and reporting processes
- Adhere to organisation’s data governance and protection processes
- Perform continuous improvement activities
- Apply environmental protection procedures
- Perform WSH activities to ensure personal compliance to requirements
- Work with team members to support technology projects
- Report warehousing issues in a timely manner
- Minimum ‘N’ Levels qualifications will be preferred
- May be required to work in rotating shifts and be physically fit
- Possesses skills of Cargo Issuance & Dispatch and Cargo Lifting will be an advantage
- Possesses traits of Communication; Decision Making & Customer Orientation
Professional Qualifications & Relevant Experience
• Minimum ‘N’ Level
• 2-3 years’ experience
• Microsoft Office Applications
• Medically fit for deployment