Admin Executive – Ship Spare Parts
JOB DESCRIPTION OF Admin – Ship Spare Parts
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase parts from approved vendors & sourcing for new partners
- Process the purchase orders correctly by liaising with suppliers, stakeholders and purchasing admin.
- Resolve supply, quality, service, and invoices issues with vendors and or other stakeholders.
- Attend to calls and email
- Prepare quotation for customers.
- Manage the necessary documentation for the efficient of all import/export activities.
- Communicate with the export and import and related overseas office, and customers suppliers, in all relevant countries, as necessary to ensure efficient, positive and support and activities
- Prepare and submit relevant administration in a timely and accurate manner,
- Prepare invoices and quotation to customers and do costing to close job files.
- Undertake any other assigned ad-hoc duties.
- O Level
- Minimum 1 year proven relevant experience in admin
- Good negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
5 Day Work Week – Mon to Fri (9am to 6pm)